- SAT I
Language & Math
This course was developed to teach students the strategy of high scorers. EduReach has developed a curriculum customized to Palestinian students. They will leave the course better prepared for school ,the SAT exam and standardized tests
- SAT II Subject tests
Students will understand the major concepts of biology and apply the principles they have learned to solve specific problems. They will be able to:
- interpret results
- Interpret observations from experimentation
- draw conclusions/make inferences from data
Students taking the SAT Physics course will be able to:
- Understand the major concepts of physics and apply these physical principles to solve specific problems.
- Understand simple algebraic, trigonometric, and graphical relationships and the concepts of ratio and proportion and apply these to physics problems.
- Apply laboratory skills in the context of physics
The SAT II Chemistry course covers the major concepts of chemistry. The students will be able to assess and apply concepts in problem-solving scenarios.
- Math I
Mathematics Level 1 Subject Test assesses the knowledge gained from college-preparatory mathematics, including algebra and one year of geometry.
- Math II
The Mathematics Level 2 Subject Test covers the same material as the Mathematics Level 1 test — with the addition of trigonometry and elementary functions (precalculus).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes